Hamsard 3225 Ltd T/A CLC Finance
We are issuing this Privacy Notice to reflect the changes that we have made to strengthen your privacy rights. This is part of our ongoing commitment to be transparent about how we use your data and keep it safe. We have included changes to address the new standards introduced by the European Data Protection Law known as the General Data Protection Regulation.
This policy describes how CLC Finance will process personal data. We will not use your personal data in any way without first informing you.
Personal Information we collect
- We will collect information which you provide to us when you enquire about or apply for finance, which includes information gained from either the information you input into our website or from the application form you complete with our agent.
- We may also collect data about you via our searches at credit reference agencies.
How we use your personal information
- We will use your personal data to process the application you have made, and searches will be made at a credit reference agency. Note that searches at a credit reference agency will be shown in other searches which are made in connection with applications made by you.
- To offer you other products
- To exercise our legal rights and/or comply with any legal requirements
Ways you can access, control and correct your information
- You can see what information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy at anytime we will provide this to you without undue delay and at the latest within one month.
- If you wish to see the information contained on a credit reference agency file you can do so by writing to the relevant agency if it contains information which is incorrect you can ask for the entry to be removed, corrected or have a note put onto the file explaining why you think it is wrong. The agency will not move correct information.
How long we keep your personal information
We may keep your information for several years. You can ask for the information not to be used to offer you other products.
We have a duty to keep the personal information which we hold about you up to date and accurate and secure from misuse or accidental loss or damage.
How can I find out what personal information CLC Finance holds about me?
Your right to access, or to obtain copies of your personal information may extend to (but it not limited to) some or all of the following items below.
- Copy of your loan agreement
- Your loan application details
- Your payment history with us
- Statement of accounts
- Customer notes
- Any charges applied to your account
- Telephone calls recorded for quality and training purposes (Not all calls are recorded)
We will endeavour to return your details from one month of receiving your request
A data subject access request is free. You can make a request by contacting us on
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Russell Mason, you can contact Russell on 01132630295 or
You can view this on our website www.clcfinance.com
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on our website. We will announce any material changes to this privacy notice.